1/2 Cup nut butter
1 scoop MuscleXP Mass Gain Vital – Double Rich Chocolate
1/4 Cup whole wheat flour
8 oz. package of Greek Yogurt cream cheese
1-2 Tbsp honey or stevia (optional for added sweetness)
1.5 sweetened chocolate bar
Toppings of your choice
- Place parchment paper on top of a cookie sheet.
- Using a hand mixer, mix all ingredients together except for the chocolate and toppings.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop and form balls onto the parchment paper.
- Place in freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and melt the chocolate for :45 to 1 minute in microwave safe dish. Heat at :15 increments until melted. Do not over cook.
- Use a fork to dip each protein in the chocolate until coated completely then top with your topping of choice.
- Repeat for each truffle and place in fridge when finished for 1-2 hours.